Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jayden

I can't believe how quickly this little girl is growing up!! I feel like it was just a few months ago that Katie called to tell us she was pregnant, and now here Jayden is, one month shy of turning three years old! She is such a sweet girl, and it can't be easy having two new baby brothers in the house... But she seems to do very well, and I hope she has as much fun as I do when I go over to visit.



She lets me chase her around with the camera, and when she decides she doesn't want her picture taken, she lets me know! But I've learned a little trick to get her to show the camera some love again:

Auntie: "Jayden, will you show me that pretty smile?"

Jayden: "No pictures."

Auntie: "You're done letting Auntie take pictures of you?"

Jayden: (Nods.)

Auntie: "Okay, that's just fine. I will go take some pictures of your baby brothers."

Jayden: "No! Take ME pictures."



And thank goodness, because she's not at ALL photogenic...........!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 3, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

she's getting so big! i can't believe how time flies... once again, GREAT shots sissy! :)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP