Friday, August 1, 2008

My Sister

My sister... gorgeous inside and out. If only she lived within this time zone, I'd totally make her pose for me all the time!! But, since she lives in Hawaii she gets to avoid me and the camera lens-- for now.



I took this photo before I had ever taken a photography class or had the courage to take my camera off the "auto" setting. It's beautiful anyway-- thanks to the subject!!

Berta, I miss having you around! But hopefully the next time I see you I'll have gotten some mad photography skills under my belt. I can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

Can you make sure I'm having a good hair day next time??? :) Have you learned how to airbrush the photo yet? That would be GREAT too! j/k, LOVE the background... You could make a killing doing senior pics in Hawaii!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP